We have a new president and a number of new policies that will transform immigration for the foreseeable future. Erika talked to a number of journalists and answered questions about the Muslim ban, the wall, and more.
- “U.S.: A Nation of Immigrants, but Ambivalent about Immigration,” Associated Press, February 2, 2017
- “Behind the Numbers on Immigration Detentions,” live call-in show, MPR News, Feb. 2, 2017
- “Immigration Crackdowns Led to Regrets,” Star Tribune, February 8, 2017
- “A Cloak for Discrimination: Trump Order Reminds Asian Americans of Laws Against Them,” ABC News, February 18, 2017
- “Beyond current travel ban proposal–Are Asians and Asian Americans next?” Asian American Legal Defense Fund Blog, February 27, 2017